It has been a big year for our congregation, and we have much to celebrate. Join us for worship service at either 9 or 11 a.m. where we will recognize our lifespan religious exploration volunteers from the year, affirm the launch of our new villages for One Village One Family ministry, and Rev. Keyes will offer a “State of the Church” sermon.
Then, return at 12:15 for our Annual Meeting.
The 2015 Annual Meeting of Foothills Unitarian Church will be held on Sunday, May 17th, in the sanctuary at 12:15 p.m. The agenda will be as follows:
- Call to Order and Chalice Lighting
- Announcement of Count and Quorum
- Approval of Past Congregational Meeting Minutes
- Election of Officers, Trustees, Committee Chairs and Committee Members
- Approval of the 2015-16 Operating Budget
- Presentation on Results of the Interim Senior Minister Search
- Closing Remarks & Adjournment
A packet containing the various supplementary materials referenced in this agenda (past minutes, budget summary, and information about candidates for elected positions) will be made available in the week preceding the meeting.
I hope you’ll all join us there,
Meanwhile, I hope to see you at one of our scheduled small group conversations about the structure and organization of our congregation. More information below.